IMPORTANT: Due to current demands Dr Symonds is not taking any new clients until further notice. Please feel free to contact us at email@example.com if you would like us to recommend a suitable practitioner.
Dr Mark Symonds is an established Chiropractor in Sydney CBD and founder of MindFitBody - Macquarie St Clinic. Mark has over 14 years experience delivering the latest in natural integrated healthcare, often helping people with a variety of seemingly unrelated symptoms to get better again.
If you want to get to the bottom of your health concerns so you can get healthy, stay healthy or thrive - Our three step process could help!
Our clinic conveniently located in Sydney CBD and we also have HICAPS so you to claim on the spot.
Why Choose Us?
* Trusted, highly qualified & experienced practitioner with over 12 yrs experience.
* Convenient Sydney CBD location.
* Thorough care - longer appointments to get to the bottom of your health concern. We regularly work with challenging cases!
* Latest variety of natural therapeutic tools & supplements to get your mind and body back in balance - fast!
* We will equip you with resources to help you recover faster in and out of the treatment room.
* HICAPS - so you can claim on the spot!
We regularly assist people with
* Spinal pain
* Other Musculo-skeletal pains or injuries
* Chronic Pain & Nerve pain
* Fatigue and inconsistent energy levels
* Adrenal / Thyroid dysfunction
* Digestive dysfunction / Dysbiosis / Leaky Gut.
* Immune dysfunction - Sensitivities / Allergies
* Mental Stress / anxiety management
* Significant Emotional Events
* Illness Prevention / Health & Wellness Coaching
If you are in pain or have a issue that stops you feeling your best - we'll attend to this first. We may also provide you with advice on things you can do to quickly start the healing process.
Our appointments are longer than most chiropractors allowing us to do more on each visit. We will tailor the sessions to suit your needs and give you a full report of our findings so you can understand how to get better as quickly as possible. Our treatment methods reflect the wholistic nature of the body and as a result we use a variety of the latest techniques available.
If you prefer chiropractic adjustments via an adjusting instrument Mark can use the 'Impulse' Adjusting device. See here for more details.
'If we don't think we can help with your case we will refer you on at no charge!'
our three step process
1.Body: Chiropractic & Kinesiology
2. Fuel: Nutrition & Wellness Science
3. Mind: Neuro-Emotional Technique (NET) & NLP
Once you feel healthy you'll probably want to stay healthy. 'If you want to enjoy life when your older the time to make healthy decisions is now.' Chronic Illness is estimated to affect over 80% of people over 65 yrs in Australia. These are largely preventable illnesses triggered by poor lifestyle choices and stress over time. Health is simply a balance of having enough of what you need and minimising the things you don't on a physical, nutritional & emotional level. The challenge is getting the right information and being able to implement it in a way that is right for you - we can help!
The definition of thriving is to grow, develop or be more successful. In relation to your health - thriving is when you are living in a way where your body, energy and mindset are working together to allow you to go after what you want more easily! If you want to thrive you will need to surround yourself with beneficial healthy habits and sound health advice.
'We combine the physical, nutritional and emotional elements of health to help you get well, stay well and thrive.'